About the author

Nosa Ero Nosa

Nosa is the Editor-in-Chief of TechRez. Got a NEWS TIP related to this story -- or to anything else in the world of big tech? Please e-mail him: nosa[at]techrez.com. You can also connect with him via the connections below the box.

Related Articles

14 Comments

1. 1

sahana

its a good choice……..

2. 2

Mitch Bartlett

Another one lifted from my site. Hmm. Guess I know what I'll be doing today.

3. 3

Nosa E Nosa

Hello Mitch, I don't know why you are doing this or why you think you have the sole knowledge of technology.

I will appreciate if you stop what you are doing, I am just going through your blog now and I can't seem to find exclusive similarities between both of us.

This isn't an article or a paper, neither is it an ip that one can lay total claim to, perhaps, you can ask Apple, they know better..

This is "How-To" of technology and we all solve problems the same way. I watched alot of videos and read lots of articles and never was there a time when I decided to copy "word for word" from you.

I have been a tech blogger for 6-years, I have my dignity and I respect your motives but they are better ways to achieve a goal.

I have just seen that you have alot of tutorials on Samsung Galaxy S4 and they are not here, that should explain that I don't sit on your blog day after day waiting to completely have all your contents here.

I equally have the rights to delete your comment but I have to send this reply to you because I am fundamentally honest.

Thanks for stopping by friend.

4. 4

Nosa E Nosa

You are absolutely correct. Wired always the edge over wire-less. Just that most times we don't like to see wires.. :D

5. 5

Alex Ih

I follow the argumentation listed in this Galaxy S4 to TV Guide :
    Any games with fast movements and complex graphics won't be playable over Allshare
    Audio quality is much worse compared to the MHL adapter
    Videos often do not stay in sync with audio.
    Poor video quality

6. 6

Nosa E Nosa

What are your reasons friend?

7. 7

Alex Ih

That hard wired connection is much better than the Allshare solution!

8. 8

Carlo

Hi, Is there any way to mirror the sg4 to a PC that doesn’t have an HDMI input?

1. 8.1

Nosa E Nosa

Unfortunately, I don’t think so Caro.

Do have a nice day :)

9. 9

Onã Sousa

Hey, i need help. Is that possible to connect TV and XBox 360 controller at same time?
    Like playing Android games on TV? Ty!

10. 10

jamie james

will this work with projectors? I have the new Orealo C1 Slim Projector and the MHL cable that came with it which works great but can i use it wireless too?

11. 11

alex

hi i have an analog tv but i have a digital converter box so can i just use a hdmi cable through the converter or do i still need the hdmi composite adapter

1. 11.1

Nosa Ero Nosa

Hello Alex,

I guess you will need the HDMI composite adapter. You can try out and it doesn’t work, then you definitely will need it. Do have a nice day.

12. 12

Daniel Nelson

I connected all the cables and it was just a blank screen when I went on the correct hdmi channel can you help me