This is a simple tutorial that will teach you the methods to connect Samsung Galaxy S6 to PC. I have a guide that will show you how to get paid apps for free.
This is a graphical user interface that allows for transfer of music, photos, and videos between your Samsung Galaxy S6, PC and iCloud. To download this App, for Windows or Mac, visit the Samsung website.
File Format Supported By Samsung Galaxy S6: The Galaxy S6 supports audio files in WAV, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, MIDI, XMF, EVRC, QCELP, WMA, FLAC, OGG formats and video files in Divx, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, VP8, VC–1 (Format: 3gp, 3g2, mp4, wmv.
3 Easy Steps To Connect Samsung Galaxy S6 To PC
- If you are a Windows user, simply download and install Smart Switch for the Galaxy S6. Mac users can download here.
- Connect the device to an available USB port using any generic USB cable, or sync directly to iCloud
- A prompt will appear on the screen of the phone. Drag the notification area down, and make a selection of your choice.
Connect Samsung Galaxy S6 To PC – Method Two
- Plug the supplied USB cable into your PC and connect it to your device.
- Slide the notification panel open by touching and sweeping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom. Touch USB Connected.
- Tap Connect USB storage.
- Tap OK on the information window to finalize the connection.
- A window will automatically open on your computer. Click the Open folder to view files option.
This is how you connect Samsung Galaxy S6 to PC without having any problems.