You can connect Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to TV or mirror it to your TV. The process is pretty straight-forward and easy, this guide will assist you. If you are having difficulty connecting Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to PC, there is also a walk-around to fix the problem.
So let me get you trough the steps to connect Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to TV. Kindly follow the guide, if you are stucked for whatever reason, you can let me know on the comments.
Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 7 To TV: Miracast
To connect Samsung Galaxy S6 to TV with Miracast simply follow the easy steps below.
If your smart TV doesn’t support Miracast or Samsung Bluetooth Low, you would have to obtain one the following accessories;
You would allow Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with the any of the items above.
Connect the purchased item to an HDMI port on your TV
Simply register Samsung Galaxy Note 7 by swiping down the notification bar of your device, select Quick Connect > device > “Play/view content” > device name > “Video” > “Done”.
Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 7 To TV: Chromecast
This is an alternative way to connect Note 7 to TV. Chromecast do not support Screen Mirroring at the moment. However, there are future plans for that. This method is written, purely because “only” a limited amount of apps can be used with Chromecast.
If you find this too technical, I strongly suggest you choose the Miracast option.
- Purchase a Chromecast adapter if your smart TV does not support Chromecast [Connect the adapter to an available HDMI port on your TV]
- Determine that the Chromecast and Samsung Galaxy S6 are connected on the same Wi-Fi network
- Download and Install Chromecast app on Samsung Galaxy S6
- Use the Wizard to completely set up Galaxy Note 7 with TV
- Open any app that supports Chromecast, and tap the Cast button within the app to initiate Screen Mirror
You can now connect Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to TV, it is that easy. If you followed the steps correctly, the entire process should work like a charm for you.