In this quick guide, I will show you the simple steps to delete apps on Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Removing redundant apps really goes a long way in enhancing the performance of your Galaxy Note 5.
Alright, before we begin, you can discover how to connect Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to TV. This will enable you mirror what you see on your device on your TV.
Delete Apps On Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Boot Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- On the homescreen, tap Apps
- Locate redundant App, tap and hold [Options will appear at the top of your screen]
- Drap App to the Uninstall button at the top and release hand
- Tap Uninstall to confirm and delete the app.
So folks, this is how you delete apps on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 without problems. I hope this helps.