I want you to know that there are easy methods to disable auto-correct on android devices. A lot of times, I have mistakenly sent incorrect words on instant messaging apps and it can be really frustrating. One way to stop this is to disable auto-correct or spell check on your android device.
Alright, before we begin do you know you can get paid Android apps for free? That is a article you don’t want to miss.
Disable Auto-correct On Android Method 1 & 2
- Open app drawer
- Tap Settings
- Select Language & Keyboard
- Select Spell checker
- Toggle “Off” [Toggle “On” to enable or “Off” to disable it]
- Continue from Step 3 above
- Select “Android Keyboard”
- Select “Text correction”
- Tap “Show correction suggestions” to enable or disable the feature.
You should be able to disable auto-correct on android devices right now. I hope this was helpful.