How To Contribute
Thank you for your interest in writing for TechRez. However, before you can have your post published on this blog, it is important you read the guidelines. We love the fact that you want to contribute to keeping the blog in a fantastic way, but a certain standard has to be met as it is not in our nature to risk quality content delivery for anything.
What Kind Of Posts Can Be Sent For Approval?
Big Tech etc..
1. Articles to be submitted must be original and be of high quality.
2. In the case that an article was approved and published but was later discovered to be plagiarized. It would be removed immediately.
3. Links from social profile like Google plus, Facebook and Twitter should be added to the author’s bio.
4. Ensure grammatical flaws are reduced to the barest minimum; an article submitted for approval but with too much grammatical errors would be left unattended to.
5. You must have a minimum of one high quality image, if the image doesn’t belong to you, it must be credited appropriately.
6. Articles containing affiliate links would be rejected. Link selling, link stuffing is prohibited.
7. Any link linking to your site and deemed not useful would be removed. Do not spam your article with links.
8. Once your article is approved and published here, it automatically becomes the property of TechRez and may not appear anywhere else.
9. Article must be a minimum of 350 words.
10. We will contact you once we have published your article. Please bear in mind that this may take some time while it passes through our article quality system.
11. Signup to Gravatar.com to upload your photo – having an image is a in your profile is Compulsory!(Personal photos is an added advantage.
If you want to publish a post for advertising purpose, that falls under our sponsored post category. Kindly visit this page to know more about sponsored posts.
Before submitting your article for approval, we like to believe you have agreed with our editorial guidelines.
Now, you can REGISTER an Account HERE, and Create Your post.
User registration has been re-enabled.
Last Updated: Oct. 30th, 2015