You are going to learn how to enter Samsung Galaxy S6 Recovery Mode. This will allow you to troubleshoot your smartphone when the issues can’t be fixed in standard mode.
When you enter Samsung Galaxy S6 in Recovery Mode, you can do a lot of things; you can perform a hard reset, tweak the OS, update the OS, and even optimize the OS. You can also gain root access, install custom ROM as well as unlock the bootloader. Alright, before I begin, I wrote a tutorial that will show you the ways to connect Samsung Galaxy S6 to tv. You don’t want to miss it.
There is so much to be done, discover the way to access the recovery mode in the steps below.
How To Enter Samsung Galaxy S6 Recovery Mode
- Turn off Samsung Galaxy S6
- Press and hold down Power + Home + Volume Up buttons
- Disengage hands from buttons immediately you see Android System Recovery screen
- Use the Volume Down buttons for navigation
- Use Power button to access your option
If you followed the tutorial correctly, you should be able to enter Samsung Galaxy S6 recovery mode as I have written it. This process will also work for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. I hope this has been helpful.