In this tutorial, you will discover how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. There are several reasons why you should hard reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, your smartphone could freeze or maybe you want to sell it off and you need to erase all your data before doing so.
Alright, before we begin, I wrote a guide that basically explains the methods to connect Samsung Galaxy S6 to tv. This method will also work for S6 Edge and I think you need to check it out.
Warning: By initializing this process, you will lose all the data stored in your phone’s memory. All settings within the apps will be lost. Ensure to have a backup data on your PC.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge – Method One
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Press together volume up + home button + power button simultaneously
- Once Samsung’s logo is displayed, release your hands
- Use volume buttons to navigate to “Wipe data/Factory reset
- Use the Power button to select your option
- Select “yes” with your volume buttons and select it with power button
- Select Reboot System Now
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: Method Two
- Tap Settings
- Tap select Back up and reset options
- Quickly locate factory data reset and tap it
- Relax while phone is rebooted
This is how you successfully hard reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. If you encounter any hassle, do not hesitate to drop a comment.