Some users are reporting a peculiar issue called Samsung Galaxy S6 Black Screen. When you turn on your phone, nothing shows up even when you know smartphone has booted.
We will examine the various methods to fix Samsung Galaxy S6 black screen problem. I also wrote a tutorial that will teach you how to connect Samsung Galaxy S6 to tv. You definitely want to check it out.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Black Screen – Fix
The first step is to boot Samsung Galaxy S6 to recovery mode. Once we are in, we will wipe cache partition.
- Press and hold together the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons
- Release only the Power button when the device vibrates
- Release the other buttons when Android System Recovery appears on the display
- Navigate to the “Wipe Cache Partition” using the Volume Down Use the Power button to enter
- Immediately cache partition is cleared, your smartphone should restart
Samsung Galaxy S6 Black Screen – Digging Dip
The above procedure to fix Samsung Galaxy S6 black screen problem? Then we will proceed to the next procedure.
Here, I suggest you hard rest Samsung Galaxy S6. This will restore it to the original settings.
Ensure you backup your data before carrying out the procedure.
If everything else fails, your last resort would be to visit a phone shop, where you can have the device checked for mechanical defect and fix Samsung Galaxy S6 black screen issue. With that said, do you know how to turn off Samsung Galaxy S6 camera shutter sound? In that tutorial, I have some nice steps to make that happen for you.
UPDATE: July 20, 2015 | 10:50am: Changed Volume Up to Volume Down to reflect the current update available on this device.