I am going to show you how to hard reset BlackBerry Leap. I also wrote a tutorial that explains the methods to install Google Play on BlackBerry 10. This way, you will no longer need to sideload apps, you will get your apps directly from Google Play.
How To Hard Reset BlackBerry Leap
Hint: If your BlackBerry Leap is slow or not responding, you might consider turning off and turning on your device.
That doesn’t work?
Follow the steps below;
- 1. Press and hold the Power/Lock key on top of the BlackBerry Leap > Tap Power. [This will restart your phone]
- 2. Press and hold the Power/Lock key for 10-seconds [This will reset your phone]
Hint: Ensure you have a backup of your data before performing step 2 above.
Hard Reset BlackBerry Leap – Method 2
- Swipe down from the top of the screen
- Tap Settings
- Locate Security and Privacy > Security Wipe
- Enter the text “blackberry”
- Tap Delete Data
Your phone will reset after rebooting.
Warning: You could lose your data. Every actions and procedure you take, you are doing at your own risk.
This is how to factory reset BlackBerry Leap. I hope this was helpful.