In this tutorial, you will discover the ways to hard reset Tecno Boom J7. there are several reasons why you may want to hard reset Tecno Boom J7, your phone could freeze or you just want to sell it off and need to erase your data.
Before that, I wrote a tutorial that also explains the methods to enable Tecno Boom J7 USB debugging, you should check it out. Alright, let me show you how to hard reset Tecno Boom J7 in two ways.
Note: By initializing this process, you will lose all the data stored in your phone’s memory. All settings within the apps will be lost. You will only retain the data on your SD card; like your music, photos and videos.
Hard Reset Tecno Boom J7 Method One
This is the regular method and its similar to every other Android smartphone out there.
- Firstly, locate and tap “Settings” in your App drawer
- If you haven’t done a back up, do so quickly by selecting “Backup and Reset”
- Tap “Factory Data Reset”
- Tap “Reset Phone”
Hard Reset Tecno Boom J7 Method Two
- Turn off Tecno Boom J7
- Press and hold together Volume Up + Home button + Power
- When you see the HTC logo, select Recovery Mode
- Use the Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset”
- Use the Power button to enter
- Select Yes [this will confim operation and delete all user data]
- Select reboot system now
This is how you hard reset Tecno Boom J7, I hope this was helpful. Please share your experiences.