In this tutorial, you are going to learn how to hard reset BlackBerry Z3. I also wrote an article that explains the steps you need to take to install Google Play on BlackBerry, you should check it out.
How To Hard Reset BlackBerry Z3
Hint: If your BlackBerry Z3 is slow or not responding, you might consider turning off and turning on your device.
That doesn’t work?
Follow the steps below;
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key on top of the BlackBerry Z3 > Tap Power. [This will restart your phone]
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key for 10-seconds [This will reset your phone]
Don’t Miss: Monitor WhatsApp Chats Of Your Kids With A Potent Child Monitoring App
Hint: Ensure you have a backup of your data before performing step 2 above.
Hard Reset BlackBerry Z3 – Method 2
- Swipe down from the top of the screen
- Tap Settings
- Locate Security and Privacy > Security Wipe
- Enter the text “blackberry”
- Tap Delete Data
Your phone will reset after rebooting.
Warning: You could lose your data. Every actions and procedure you take, you are doing at your own risk.
This is basically how to factory reset BlackBerry Z3. I hope this tutorial has been helpful, let me hear your experiences.