In the past, you need to sideload an APK file before you can run it on your BlackBerry Z10 smartphones. Now, you can install Google Play on BlackBerry Z10 smartphones, eliminating the need to sideload any app.
The entire process which involves a simple method to install Google Play on BlackBerry Z10 smartphones is pretty easy and should work like a charm for you.
Note: The method works for BlackBerry Z10.3.1, although some users have recorded success with 10.3 and even 10.2.1.
Install Google Play On BlackBerry Z10 – Working Method
Download the following apk file on your BlackBerry using any browser.
- Google Play Store 5.3.6
- Google Login 4.3.2
- Blackberry Google ID 2.0.5
- After downloading, the names would be com.google.android.gsf.login, colbalt.backberry.androidID, com.android.vending.
- Intall and run com.google.android.gsf.login, then login with your Google account information.
- Install and run colbalt.backberry.androidID, and register your device with Google Play.
- Close the two apps above and proceed to the next step.
- Install and run com.android.vending to start enjoying Google Play.
Warning: All three apps must remain on your BlackBerry Z10 device. Google Play will stop working if any of the apps is removed!
Now that you have successfully injected Play Store on your BlackBerry device, you would be able to use the service like every other Android user. You can pay for apps, receive notification for app updates and re-download previously purchased apps.
TRENDING: First Look At The Second Android Phone BlackBerry Is Working On
That’s all; to install Google Play on BlackBerry Z10 smartphones is pretty easy if you follow the tutorial correctly.
Thanks Colbalt 232 of CrackBerry. Check out his link for update on the software, if Google Play suddenly stop working.