You can install Google Play on BlackBerry Z30 smartphones and I am going to show the working methods. The entire process to install Google Play on BlackBerry Z30 smartphones is very easy and you don’t need any special technical skills. I also have a guide that explains the ways to install Opera browser on BlackBerry 10 phones. You definitely want to see it.
Let us start this tutorial right now.
Install Google Play On BlackBerry Z30 – Working Method
Download the following apk file on your BlackBerry using any browser.
- Google Play Store 5.3.6
- Google Login 4.3.2
- Blackberry Google ID 2.0.5
- After downloading, the names would be com.google.android.gsf.login, colbalt.backberry.androidID, com.android.vending.
- Intall and run com.google.android.gsf.login, then login with your Google account information.
- Install and run colbalt.backberry.androidID, and register your device with Google Play.
- Close the two apps above and proceed to the next step.
- Install and run com.android.vending to start enjoying Google Play.
Warning: All three apps must remain on your BlackBerry Z30 device. Google Play will stop working if any of the apps is removed!
Now that you have successfully injected Play Store on your BlackBerry device, you would be able to use the service like every other Android user. You can pay for apps, receive notification for app updates and re-download previously purchased apps.
Thanks Colbalt 232 of CrackBerry. Check out his link for update on the software, if Google Play suddenly stop working.
This is how you install Google Play on BlackBerry Z30 smartphones. I hope this tutorial has been helpful.