In this article, I am going to show you how to hard reset LG G4, you will also discover how to enable USB debugging on LG G4. Now, I must tell you that there are a lot of reasons why you may want to hard reset your LG G4, your smartphone could be freezing continuously or you might want to sell off the phone and you need to erase all your data before doing so.
Whatever the case, if you still want to factory reset LG G4, then this tutorial is just what you need. For users who love privacy, this is how to delete internet browser history on LG G4.
Alight, let us begin:
Hard Reset LG G4 To Factory Settings
This is the first type of hard reset, where you restore your device to its original factory and default settings. You can perform this by following any of the steps below.
WARNING: By initializing this process, you will lose all the data stored in your phone’s memory. All settings within the apps will be lost. You will only retain the data on your SD card; like your music, photos and videos.
Hard Reset LG G4: Method one
- Tap Settings
- Tap select Back up and reset options
- Quickly locate factory data reset and tap it
- Relax while phone is rebooted
This method is performed only when you do not have access to your phone menus.
Basically, it is performed when your phone doesn’t start up properly. In either case, if method one doesn’t work for you, try method two below.
Hard Reset LG G4: Method Two
- Turn off your LG G4
- Press together volume up + home button + power button
- Once LG logo is displayed, release your hands
- Use volume buttons to navigate to “Wipe data/Factory reset”
- Use the Power button to select your option
- Select “Yes” with your volume buttons and select it with power button
- Select Reboot System Now
you have successfully learned the methods to hard reset LG G4. I really hope this has been helpful.