I will show you how to root Infinix Zero 2 in this tutorial, when you root Infinix Zero 2, you will get additional options that were not available. A root access will enable you access hidden features. You can learn more about rooting Android devices here.
Warning: Any damages caused by this procedure will be entirely binding on you. By reading and performing this task, you accept!
This tutorial for Infinix Zero 2. Trying this on other Infinix models may brick your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging on your device
- Create a backup
- Ensure you have a min. battery level of 60%
- Your device must be Factory Unlocked
- Enable unknown source app from your device, simply go to Settings > Security> Unknown source. Check the box and proceed. [This will let you install apps that are not downloaded from Google Play]
Root Infinix Zero 2 – Easiest Method
- Download Kingroot APK
- Ensure you have stable & active internet before proceeding to step 3
- Launch and Tap Root
- Wait till the Root process is completed
- Reboot your phone and find SuperUser in the app drawer
The problem with this kind of rooting process is that it may not work with first attempt. You would have to try the process about 5-times before it works.
If you followed the steps correctly, you should be able to root Infinix Zero 2 with ease. I hope this tutorial was helpful.