In this guide, I have going to show you how to root Infinix Zero 3 X552. This guide has been written with simple terms, so even without vast technical knowledge you should be able to get things started on your own.
Let us root the Infinix Zero 3 X552 and get rid of all restrictions. Before then, did you read our Infinix Zero 3 review? That was the first Infinix smartphone I personally used, and I think Infinix did a nice job.
Root Infinix Zero 3 X552 – Sure Steps
What You Need
- Super User, SU [Copy/Move this file to your Phone’s SD card or internal memory; the root folder]
- Recovery Image
- VCOM drivers
- SP Flash tools
Read the installation guides for VCom drivers and SP Flash Tool HERE.
Install TWRP Recovery On Infinix Zero 3
- Turn off Infinix Zero 3
- Place the extracted “Recovery.img” and “MT6580_Android_Scatter.txt” from the recovery image file in a folder on your desktop
- Open Flash_tool.ext [Extract SP flash tools for access ]
- Run SP flash tool as administrator
- Click scatter loading
- Locate “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt”
- Click Download
- Immediately after clicking download, plug your phone via the microUSB to your PC
- Press the Volume Up or Down button so the PC can detect your Phone
- You will see the flashing process on on the SP Flash tool, wait till it get to 100%
Important: Do not abort the process until you see the green button.
Installing Super User On Infinix Zero 3
Get into recovery mode;
- Press and hold Volume Up button + Power button
- Choose Install
- Locate the Super SU file you moved to your phone’s SD card/Internal memory
- Install and flash
Hint: Some users may not be able to use the screen to select the options as I did in my case. If you can’t, use the Volume Up and Down button to scroll.
That’s about it. You now have root access to your Infinix Zero 3. To confirm if the process was successful and accurate, go to Google Play and download root checker.
The app will confirm it. This is how to root Infinix Zero 3 X552 without loosing sweat.
Thanks Team Hovatek