Infinix Zero took the Nigeria mobile market by storm, it is a sleek, elegant and affordable smartphone. If you want the best out of the smartphone, you should consider the option to root Infinix Zero without PC. It iss the easiest method that has been tested by our team.
You can learn more about rooting Android devices here.
Warning: Any damages caused by this procedure will be entirely binding on you. By reading and performing this task, you accept!
This procedure is for 16 GB ROM / 2 GB RAM Infinix Zero model. Trying this on models other than this may brick your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging on your device
- Create a backup
- Ensure you have a min. battery level of 60%
- Your device must be Factory Unlocked
Root Infinix Zero – Easiest Method
- Turn on your Infinix Zero
- Locate Settings > Security
- Check Unknown Sources [do this if you get a notification, otherwise move to the next step]
- Download iRock with Infinix Hot Note browser [Unzip]
- Run app and click Root Now button [wait till the process is completed]
- Restart device and find SuperUser in your App drawer
If the iRock app doesn’t work for you, you should try the next step below to root your smartphone. This is the last resort!
Root Infinix Zero – Method 2
- Download Kingroot APK
- Launch and Tap Root
- Wait till the Root process is completed
- Reboot your phone and find SuperUser in the app drawer
The problem with this kind of rooting process is that it may not work with first attempt. You would have to try the process about 5-times before it works.
This is how you root Infinix Zero, I hope this was helpful. Share your experiences in the comment area.