Nobody likes a device that keeps crashing and freezing especially when the device is an Apple device. There is so much faith on Apple products so no one expects such things to happen, but devices can become fail at times. Apple Watch apps crashing and freezing issues will be solved in this tutorial.
If you want set and track workouts on Apple Watch or you need to change screen brightness on Apple Watch. I have complete tutorial to achieve any of the task. With that said, let us fix the issues that makes Apple Watch apps crash and freeze.
Apple Watch Apps Crashing And Freezing – Fix
Force Quite Unresponding App
- Press and hold the side button on the Apple Watch to reveal a shut down display
- Press the side button to force quit the current app
Hint: The method only works within an opened app. The open app, which has become responsive would be forced to exit.
Turn Off Apple Watch
- Press and hold the side button of Apple Watch to reveal a shut down display > Shut down
- Press and hold the side button a second time to turn on Apple Watch
Reboot Apple Watch
- Press and hold together the Digital Crown and Side button
- Release your hand after 10 seconds
This is basically how you fix Apple Watch apps crashing and freezing issues. I hope this was helpful. Also, checkout how to view activity levels on Apple Watch.