Here, you are going to learn how to start Samsung Galaxy S6 in Safe Mode. I already wrote an article that really explains how to enter Samsung Galaxy S6 recovery mode.
Alright, when you start Samsung Galaxy S6 in Safe Mode, all third party services and apps would be disabled, so that there would be no interference with whatever you are trying to fix. I want to show you how to connect Samsung Galaxy S6 to tv, thank me later.
For the purpose of this tutorial, I am going to show you two working methods to get into safe mode.
Start Samsung Galaxy S6 in Safe Mode – Method One
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy S6
- Turn on Samsung Galaxy S6
- Press and hold the home button while the smartphone is booting
- Find Safe Mode, just in the bottom left corner of the screen
That was pretty fast, now let see how we do this in another way, just in case this doesn’t work for you.
Start Samsung Galaxy S6 in Safe Mode – Method Two
- Turn off Samsung Galaxy S6
- Press and hold the Power & Lock button [wait till you see the Samsung Galaxy S6 logo]
- Immediately the logo shows up, hold the Volume Down button, while releasing the Power button
- Keep holding the Volume Down until your smartphone restarts
- Safe Mode would be visible on the bottom left corner of the screen [if the procedure was carried out correctly]
- Disengage hand from the Volume Down button
- To exit Safe Mode, press the Power &Lock key and then touch Restart
This is how you start Samsung Galaxy S6 in Safe Mode. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge can also be booted in Safe Mode with the same methods. I hope this was helpful. Let me hear your experiences.