I am going to show you how you can connect Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to TV in two ways; hard-wired and wireless. When you connect Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to TV, you can mirror what you see on your smartphone to your HDTV. Also know that there are easy ways to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 4. You may want to check out the guide.
Alright, let us begin with the issue that brought you to this tutorial.
Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To TV: Wireless Connection
To connect Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to TV with wireless connection, simply follow the 3-easy steps below.
- Obtain a Samsung Allshare Hub; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect your phone and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
Hint: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.
Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To TV: Hard-wired Connection
In 5-easy steps you can successfully connect your Smartphone to your HDTV
- Obtain an MHL adapter that is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S5. [Newer Samsung smartphones require 11-pin adaptater]
- Plug your smartphone to the adapter
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
Hint: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would perform the magic.
You can now connect Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to TV, If you followed the steps correctly, you should not have any problems. I hope this guide was helpful.