You can connect Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to TV or mirror it to your TV. The process is pretty straight-forward and easy, this guide will assist you. If you are having difficulty connecting Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to PC, there is also a walk-around to fix the problem.
So let me get you through the steps to connect Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to TV. Kindly follow the guide, if you are stucked for whatever reason, you can let me know on the comments.
Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 7 To TV: Miracast
To connect Samsung Note 7 to TV with Miracast simply follow the easy steps below.
If your smart TV doesn’t support Miracast or Samsung Bluetooth Low, you would have to obtain one the following accessories;
You would allow Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with the any of the items above.
Connect the purchased item to an HDMI port on your TV
Simply register Samsung Galaxy Note 7 by swiping down the notification bar of your device, select Quick Connect > device > “Play/view content” > device name > “Video” > “Done”.
Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 7 To TV: Chromecast
This is an alternative way to connect Note 7 to TV. Chromecast do not support Screen Mirroring at the moment. However, there are future plans for that. This method is written, purely because “only” a limited amount of apps can be used with Chromecast.
If you find this too technical, I strongly suggest you choose the Miracast option.
- Purchase a Chromecast adapter if your smart TV does not support Chromecast [Connect the adapter to an available HDMI port on your TV]
- Determine that the Chromecast and Samsung Galaxy Note 7 are connected on the same Wi-Fi network
- Download and Install Chromecast app on Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Use the Wizard to completely set up Galaxy Note 7 with TV
- Open any app that supports Chromecast, and tap the Cast button within the app to initiate Screen Mirror
You can now connect Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to TV, it is that easy. If you followed the steps correctly, the entire process should work like a charm for you.