In our ever busy lives, it has become very important to utilize every time we have at our disposal. The alarm clock which has been replaced on smartphones does the job perfectly and you are going to learn how to create, edit and delete alarm on LG G5. Other features like stopwatch will be covered in this guide.
Set Alarm Clock On LG G5
- Tap Apps
- Search for Clock in the App drawer
- Tap Create
The following represent the definition of terms you are going to see within the Alarm settings;
- You can set the Time you want the alarm to sound. It could be AM/PM.
- There is also the Alarm Repeat which you can select if you want the alarm to repeat itself.
- The Alarm Type allows you to select how you want the alarm on Samsung Galaxy S6 to behave. Do you want it to vibrate, sound or both? You can make that decision with this option
- Alarm Tone lets you select a tone for the alarm
- You can set the Alarm Volume by simply dragging the slider
- Then you can Snooze, simple toggle the option to turn it on or off.
- Lastly, you can set a Name for a particular alarm.
Delete/Turn Off Alarm On LG G5
You can turn off the alarm on LG G5 by simply touching the alarm, then swipe the yellow “ZZ” sign to turn it off.
If you want to delete an alarm, just access the alarm menu, touch and hold the alarm that no longer has a use. Delete! That’s all; you have just learned how to effectively set alarm on LG G5. Encounter any hassle? Do not hesitate to drop a comment.