Here, you are going to learn how to enable HTC 10 USB Debugging to provide developer access. Normally, phone manufacturers try to restrict how far you can go with your smartphone, but with this feature turned on, you get access to a lot of developer’s options.While reading this guide, you may want to check out how to connect HTC 10 to TV. With that, you will be able to mirror your HTC 10 to your TV with ease.
Alright, there a couple of apps that require USB debugging mode turned on. To access the option and turn on HTC 10 USB debugging mode, simply follow the guide below.
Enable HTC 10 USB Debugging
- Select Application > Settings
- In the upper-right corner of your screen, tap More
- Navigate to the bottom and select About
- Now, scroll down and tap Build number several times until you see a message that says “Developer mode has been enabled“
- Tap the Back button and you will see the Developer options menu under System, and select
- Developer options
- Check the USB debugging box under Developer options
- You have successfully enabled HTC 10 USB debugging
Hint: This tutorial is similar to any device using Android OS.
If you followed the steps correctly, you should be able to effectively enable HTC 10 USB debugging mode.
Update: The guide contained in this article will also enable USB debugging on HTC 10 Evo.