Do you want to enable Infinix Hot USB Debugging? It is a very simple tutorial and I am going to show you the methods that will allow you enable developer options on Infinix Hot. When this option is activated, you will have a lot of developers settings to select from.
What Exactly Is USB Debugging Mode?
USB Debugging Mode is a mode that can be enabled in your Infinix Hot or any other Android smartphone. What USB Debugging mode does is to ease a connection between your Infinix Hot and a PC with Android SDK (software development kit.) The Android SDK is a suite that aids the development of Android apps. A programmer uses this suit to code apps on a PC, test’s the application on the device and this can only be possible when the device is enabled for USB Debugging which allows the apps to be transferred to the device. Outside this important system access level, USB Debugging can also be used for non-development-related issues. It gives you absolute control of your smartphone.
Enable Infinix Hot USB Debugging
- Select Application > Settings
- In the upper-right corner of your screen, tap More
- Navigate to the bottom and select About
- Now, scroll down and tap Build number several times until you see a message that says
- “Developer mode has been enabled“
- Tap the Back button and you will see the Developer options menu under System, and select
- Developer options
- Check the USB debugging box under Developer options
- You have successfully enabled Infinix Hot USB debugging
That is how easy it can be, if you followed the tutorial correctly, you should be able to enable Infinix Hot USB debugging right now. I hope this was helpful.