In this tutorial, you will learn how to Enable Tecno Boom J7 USB Debugging. USB debugging mode will give you developer access, some apps may require USB debugging mode turned on before they can work, so turning on this feature is a necessity. Before we begin this tutorial, I wrote a tutorial that fully explains the methods to hard reset Tecno Boom J7. You may want to check it out.
Enable Tecno Boom J7 USB Debugging
- Select Application > Settings
- In the upper-right corner of your screen, tap More
- Navigate to the bottom and select About
- Now, scroll down and tap Build number several times until you see a message that says
- “Developer mode has been enabled“
- Tap the Back button and you will see the Developer options menu under System, and select
- Developer options
- Check the USB debugging box under Developer options
- You have successfully enabled Tecno Boom J7 USB debugging
Hint: This tutorial is similar to any device using Android OS.
If you followed the steps correctly, you should be able to enable Tecno Boom J7 USB debugging mode. I hope this helps. Share your experiences..