In this tutorial, I will show you the methods to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. There are several reasons why you might want to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, it could be having freezing problems or you might want to sell off the device and you intend erasing all your data before giving it over to the new owner.
Whatever the case, if you still want to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, maybe just for better performance, then this tutorial is for you. But before that, I wrote an article that will show you how to get paid Android apps for free. I think you should check it out.
Warning: By initializing this process, you will lose all the data stored in your phone’s memory. All settings within the apps will be lost. Ensure to have a backup data on your PC.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 – Method One
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- Press together volume up + home button + power button simultaneously
- Once Samsung’s logo is displayed, release your hands
- Use volume buttons to navigate to “Wipe data/Factory reset
- Use the Power button to select your option
- Select “yes” with your volume buttons and select it with power button
- Select Reboot System Now
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1: Method Two
- Tap Settings
- Tap select Back up and reset options
- Quickly locate factory data reset and tap it
- Relax while phone is rebooted
This is how you hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. If you encounter any hassle, do not hesitate to drop a comment.