Some users are having problems downloading Windows 10. Microsoft’s new operating system that was installed on 14 million PC’s in 24-hours of launch. In this guide, I am going show you how to fix Windows 10 update error 80240020.
It can be really frustrating seeing a lot of folks saying really nice things about Windows 10, you want to be involved but you are constantly been denied the party by Windows 10 error 80240020. I get the feeling. Hmmm. I was there before; you too will get out of the annoying situation.
Windows 10 Update Error 80240020 – Solved
- Open “C: \ Windows \ SoftwareDistribution \ Download”
- Delete all the files in the folder. Don’t worry, it won’t cause any harm. I did it myself.
- Launch system console as administration
- Type “C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe /updatenow” without the quotes and press Enter
- Go to Windows Update to find Windows 10 being downloaded.
Hint: For Window 8.1 users, to get your system console, simply hit the Windows button on your PC, type “cmd,” you will see Command Prompt on your right panel, right click and run as administrator.
I hope this has helped you fix Windows 10 update error 80240020. Alright, away from this tutorial, here is how to change windows 10 login screen background image. You really need to see that guide. Trust me..