On the popular email providers, you only need to change a few settings and you have signatures on every email you send out. This is exactly what I wanted, but I wanted add signature to text messages on Samsung Galaxy S6.
Spoiler Alert: How To Recorrd Phone Call On Android
I wanted these text message signature quotes really bad and if it worked, I wanted to add text message signature to my iPhone as well. Nevertheless, the android aspect of the feature is what we will cover in this article.
The methods written here are free, fresh and they will work every time you use them. So, without talking too much about what I did to add signature to text messages on my android phone, we will get straight at the practical steps that will work for you if you take the action.
Here is what to do:
Add Signature To Text Messages On Android: What Works
This is the first step and it’s likely to work in most android phones except Xiaomi.
Follow the steps below to find out if your stock message app has the feature built-in that will allow you add signature to text messages on android phones.
- Tap your “Messages” app.
- Tap the “Menu” button. You should find this button at the upper-right corner of your diplay.
- Now, tap “Settings”.
- You should see “Add signature to messages”, tap it.
- “Edit signature text” should show up in your display.
- Type your desired signature to be added to your text messages signature
- After all written and done, tap “Ok”.
I’d advise you to send a dummy text message to another phone; you should see your signature automatically appear in your text message on the receiver’s phone.
For other uses who did not find the “Menu” option in their text messaging app, you should proceed to the next practical way to add text message signature on your android phone.
Text Message Signature: App Solution
This method involves the use of an app to make this feature work for you. You are going to download the Handcent app, it’s a third-party SMS messaging app that will allow you add text message signature in very simple steps.
Here are the practical steps to follow:
- Download and install Handcent app and tap “Inbox”
- Simply switch to “More” via the upper-left corner on your display.
- Tap “Settings” > Select “All”.
- Now, tap “Send message settings”.
- Check the “Enable signature” option.
- Tap “Personal signature”.
- In this final step, you should be able to set the signature you want to use. Once you have done that, simply tap the “Confirm” button and see it work in real time.
Like the first method, you can use another phone to check if the text message signature worked. This is how you add text message signature quote to android phones. There is no rocket science involved in it, just follow the step-by-step procedure and you should get it working on your end.
If for any reason you are unable to add signature to text messages on your android phone, you are free to drop your comment and we’d look it to it. Cheers!