Enable Samsung Galaxy S5 USB Debugging? USB debugging mode provide developer access, where developer tools are readily available for use. Some apps may require USB debugging mode turned on. To access the option and turn on USB debugging mode, simply follow the guide below.
See: Samsung Carrying Out Tests On Galaxy S5 Tizen Model
Enable Samsung Galaxy S5 USB Debugging
- Select Application > Settings
- In the upper-right corner of your screen, tap More
- Navigate to the bottom and select About
- Now, scroll down and tap Build number several times until you see a message that says
- “Developer mode has been enabled“
- Tap the Back button and you will see the Developer options menu under System, and select
- Developer options
- Check the USB debugging box under Developer options
- You have successfully enabled Samsung Galaxy S5 USB debugging
Hint: This tutorial is similar to any device using Android OS.
If you followed the steps correctly, you should be able to effectively enable Samsung Galaxy S5 USB debugging mode.