Instagram became a very popular social network with more than 600 millions of users worldwide. Some researches show the engagement with the content is 2,5 times higher on Instagram than on any other social network, that’s why the manufacturers of all kinds, from clothing and jewellery to food and lifestyle related ones, are so active on Instagram and are trying to reach their audience by means of viral and influencer marketing.
Have you ever thought of becoming an Instagram influencer? Why not try! Invest just a couple of hours every day and see how it’s rolling. You can already start to earn some money when having 5-10k followers on your Instagram account. There are many influencers networks like whalar, TapInfluence, InstaBrand and some other networks.
You can simply apply there as an influencer and catch the orders from advertisers. So the main goal is to gain those first 5-10k followers, you can easily do it the following way:
- Select an original name for your account, it should be connected to the account’s concept. Think of possible ways to make your Instagram stand out contrasted with other influencers.
- Create some content for your account. The best way is keeping it in the same style and in the same aesthetic. You need at least 10-15 posts that look natural and appealing.
- Download and install InstaHeads tool, it’s cross-platform and free.
With this tool you can:
- find other people to follow and make bulk-following
- see accounts that follow you
- smart unfollow people who didn’t follow you back
- find the posts you think are similar to your content and like them all
So start to follow about 50 users and like about 100-150 photos each day. Of course you can make some comments, but be careful they are not look spammy.
- When you get first 3-4k of followers, start to register in influencers networks, to learn their terms and conditions, functions, specific requirements, and other important things for your future work.
- Wait for advertising proposals or contact advertisers directly to offer your service. Be sure you to put your contacts in the Instagram account description box.