This guide will teach you how to uninstall apps on Samsung Galaxy S6. If you don’t like any app installed on your smartphone, you should be able to remove it after the tutorial.
I also wrote a tutorial where I basically explained the best ways connect Samsung Galaxy S6 to TV. You definitely want to check it out.
Uninstall Apps On Samsung Galaxy S6 – Method One
- Enter Apps drawer
- Go to Settings
- Tap Application Manager
- Swipe to reveal All list
- Select an app to uninstall
- Tap Uninstall or Turn off [turning off an app doesn’t uninstall it. Rather, it removes the app from your app drawer. The app will no longer device resources]
Uninstall Apps On Samsung Galaxy S6 – Method Two
- This is an alternate method that should work like a charm for you.
- Enter App drawer
- Select Google Play
- Tap Menu icon [upper-right corner of screen]
- Select unwanted app to be removed
- Tap Uninstall
This is how you uninstall apps on Samsung Galaxy S6, I hope this has been helpful. You may want to see how I turn off Google location history on Samsung Galaxy S6. Thank me later.