In the past, you needed to sideload an APK files before you can run them on your BlackBerry 10 smartphones. Now, you can install Google Play on BlackBerry 10 smartphones which means you no longer need to sideload anything. I also have a guide that explains the ways to install Opera browser on BlackBerry 10 phones. You definitely don’t want to miss it.
The entire process which involves a simple method to install Google Play on BlackBerry 10 smartphones is easy, you don’t need to have any special technical abilities to make it work for you. Just follow my guide and if you stucked at any point, let me know in the comments, I will help you out.
Install Google Play On BlackBerry 10 – Working Method
Download the following apk file on your BlackBerry using any browser.
- Google Play Store 5.3.6
- Google Login 4.3.2
- Blackberry Google ID 2.0.5
- After downloading, the names would be com.google.android.gsf.login, colbalt.backberry.androidID, com.android.vending.
- Intall and run com.google.android.gsf.login, then login with your Google account information.
- Install and run colbalt.backberry.androidID, and register your device with Google Play.
- Close the two apps above and proceed to the next step.
- Install and run com.android.vending to start enjoying Google Play.
Warning: All three apps must remain on your BlackBerry 10 device. Google Play will stop working if any of the apps is removed!
Now that you have successfully injected Play Store on your BlackBerry device, you would be able to use the service like every other Android user. You can pay for apps, receive notification for app updates and re-download previously purchased apps.
This is how you install Google Play on BlackBerry 10 smartphones, thanks Colbalt 232 of CrackBerry. Check out his link for update on the software, if Google Play suddenly stop working.