You can redownload previously purchased apps in iTunes and it’s not limited to apps alone, you can also redownload songs, albums, movies, TV shows, books or audiobooks that you have already purchases on iTunes Store, App Store or iBook Store.
Ever thought that it was impossible to restore purchases on iTunes? A lot of users had this myth as a mindset, but the reality is that it is very easy to get your purchased apps over and over again.
Spoiler Alert: Best Ways To Download Free Games, Music, Apps, Videos
It doesn’t matter if iTunes say purchased but you can’t download the files to your iPhone or the purchased songs on iPhone is not showing up in iTunes, you should view the app store purchase history and download your previously purchased apps in iTunes.
Without much talking, in this article you are going to get the practical steps to download previously purchased music, movies, apps and books in iTunes.
If you have lost your device, you will still be able to recover them by simply downloading them again from the cloud. So, let us restore your purchases on iTunes and reclaim our digital library.
Redownload Previously Purchased Apps In iTunes: What Works
The steps below will lead you through the easy path you need to follow if you ever wish to get back your music, movies or TV shows already purchased in iTunes.
Music, Movies Redownload: For iPhone, iPod Touch And iPad Users
- Tap the iTunes Store app to open it.
- At the bottom your screen, tap “More”.
- You will see “Purchased”, tap it.
- Select Music, Movies or TV Shows.
- Tap “Not on This [device]” or “All” depending on your preference.
- Select the files you want to download.
- You will see a Cloud icon right to the file you want to download, tap it and start downloading.
That was very easy right? Okay, let us cater for our PC users, the steps below will explain how to download music or movie files from iTunes in your PC.
Download Previously Purchased Music, Movies In iTunes: For PC Users
- Open iTunes.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Hover at “Account” on the menu bar, you will see “Purchased”, Click on it.
- Click “Not in My Library” so you can see the list of already purchased files.
- Search for the song, music, video or TV show you want to download.
- Click the Cloud icon in the upper-right corner and wait for the music or movie content to automatically download to your library.
For apps, the approach is the similar but here is what you need to do:
Download Previously Purchased Apps In iTunes: Clever Approach
This is the clever approach to download previously purchased apps in your iPhone. If you follow the steps correctly, you should not have any difficulty performing this task.
- Tap “App Store” app.
- Select “Purchased”.
- Now, tap “Updates”
- Quickly tap “Purchased”.
- You will see a Cloud icon right to the apps you want to download, simply redownload the app to your iPhone or iPad.
This is how you get stuff done, with any of these practical steps; you should be able to meet specific needs. By now, you should be able to redownload previously purchased apps in iTunes. The process also works for PC, Music, Movies, TV series or Books. It is everything you need to make your device come back alive. Cheers!