I have written this tutorial to show you the methods that will help you restore iPhone from iCloud backup. The iCloud backup is a system that allows iPhone users to store, for re-use, apps, documents and photo library.
Do you know megapixels are overrated? Here is how Apple measures up with Samsung in camera specs.
Quick Steps To Restore iPhone From iCloud Backup
You have created a backup via iCloud from your iPhone, you want to restore the backup but you are lost? Hold on buddy, I will guide you on how to restore iPhone from iCloud backup effortlessly.
- Access Settings options from your iPhone
- Tap General button
- Tap Reset button [Scroll down to find button]
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings option
- Tip: Your device will restart immediately you take the last action above. You would required to provide your Apple ID and password to initiate the restore procedure
- Select Restore from iCloud backup
- Hint: Selecting backup option for intended use, after performing the last action above.
- Your iPhone has been restored successfully
- All data has been recovered and can accessed on your iPhone
Restore iPhone From iCloud Backup:
This is how you restore iPhone from ICloud backup. I hope this was helpful.