In this tutorial, you will discover how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. I also wrote a guide that explains the methods to connect Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini to PC. This is for users who are experiencing difficulty syncing their smartphones and PC together.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini To Factory Settings
This is the second type of hard reset, where you restore your device to its original factory and default settings. You can perform this by following any of the steps below.
WARNING: By initializing this process, you will lose all the data stored in your phone’s memory. All settings within the apps will be lost. You will only retain the data on your SD card; like your music, photos and videos.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini: Method one
- Tap Settings
- Tap select Back up and reset options
- Quickly locate factory data reset and tap it
- Relax while phone is rebooted
Don’t Miss: Top Of The Best Android Apps To Make Free Calls
This method is performed only when you do not have access to your phone menus.
Basically, it is performed when your phone doesn’t start up properly. In either case, if method one doesn’t work for you, try method two below.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini: Method Two
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Press together volume up + home button + power button simultaneously
- Once Samsung’s logo is displayed, release your hands
- Use volume buttons to navigate to “Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Use the Power button to select your option
- Select “yes” with your volume buttons and select it with power button
- Select Reboot System Now
This is how you hard reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. I hope this has been helpful.