I am going to show you the easy steps to set alarm clock on Samsung Galaxy Note 4, you are also going to learn how edit and delete the alarm clock. Other features like stopwatch will be covered in this tutorial.
With said, let us begin with the tutorial for the day.
Set Alarm Clock On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Tap Apps
- Search for Clock in the App drawer
- Tap Create
- Follow the guides below which explains the settings
The fundamentals you need to know are as follows;
- You can set the Time you want the alarm to sound. It could be AM/PM.
- There is also the Alarm Repeat which you can select if you want the alarm to repeat itself.
- The Alarm Type allows you to select how you want the alarm on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to behave. Do you want it to vibrate, sound or both? You can make that decision with this option
- Alarm Tone lets you select a tone for the alarm
- You can set the Alarm Volume by simply dragging the slider
- Then you can Snooze, simple toggle the option to turn it on or off.
- Lastly, you can set a Name for a particular alarm.
Delete/Turn Off Alarm On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
You can turn off the alarm on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by simply touching the alarm, then swipe the red “X” to turn it off.
If you want to delete an alarm, just access the alarm menu, touch and hold the alarm that no longer has a use. Delete! This is how you set alarm on Samsung Galaxy Note 4. i hope this tutorial was helpful.