If you don’t want to miss an important meeting or you just want to be awake at a particular time, you really need to know how to set alarm clock on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
I am going to show you the easy steps to set alarm clock on Samsung Galaxy Note 5, you will also discover how to edit and delete the alarm clock. Other features like stopwatch will be covered in this guide. Before I begin, if you don’t know how to mirror your Samsung and TV, you can find out how to connect Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to TV.
Alright, let us begin with the issue at hand.
Set Alarm Clock On Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Tap Apps
- Search for Clock in the App drawer
- Tap Create
- Follow the guides below which explains the settings
The fundamentals you need to know are as follows;
- You can set the Time you want the alarm to sound. It could be AM/PM.
- There is also the Alarm Repeat which you can select if you want the alarm to repeat itself.
- The Alarm Type allows you to select how you want the alarm on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to behave. Do you want it to vibrate, sound or both? You can make that decision with this option
- Alarm Tone lets you select a tone for the alarm
- You can set the Alarm Volume by simply dragging the slider
- Then you can Snooze, simple toggle the option to turn it on or off.
- Lastly, you can set a Name for a particular alarm.
Delete/Turn Off Alarm On Samsung Galaxy Note 5
You can turn off the alarm on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 by simply touching the alarm, then swipe the red “X” to turn it off.
If you want to delete an alarm, just access the alarm menu, touch and hold the alarm that no longer has a use. Delete! You can now see how easy it is to set alarm on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge. I hope this helps.