To set alarm clock on Samsung Galaxy S8 can be a little bit tricky at times, but we can’t ignore its importance because there is some kind challenge in getting the alarm to work.
So, for that reason, I have written the practical steps to edit, delete and set alarm clock on your Samsung Galaxy S8. Bear in mind that whatsoever works for the S8 will also work for the Galaxy S8 Plus.
Alarms are so important in our every busy lives, with a smart alarm clock like what we have on the Galaxy S8, you are rest assured that you will wake up at the appropriate time.
You can also use keep track of time you spend when doing workouts, or you simply want to be aware of a certain event, maybe few minutes before it is scheduled to begin.
It can act as a reminder. The alarm clock on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus is that smart.
Alright, here is the deal:
We are going to explain all the terms associated with the alarm clock on the Galaxy S8, and the practical steps you can use to set up the alarm clock.
If that is super cool, we should proceed immediately.
Set Alarm Clock On Samsung Galaxy S8: What Works
- Tap Apps.
- Open the Clock app in the app drawer.
- Now, tap Create.
Alright, at this point you should use the terms below to set up the alarm clock the way you desire:
- You can set the “Time” you want the alarm to sound. It could be AM/PM.
- There is also the “Alarm Repeat” which you can select if you want the alarm to repeat itself.
- The “Alarm Type” will allow you to select how you want the alarm on Samsung Galaxy S6 to behave. Do you want it to vibrate, sound or both? You can make that decision with this option.
- “Alarm Tone” lets you select a tone for the alarm.
- You can set the “Alarm Volume” by simply dragging the slider.
- Then you can “Snooze”, simple toggle the option to turn it on or off.
- Lastly, you can set a “Name” for a particular alarm.
These are the terms and having a proper understanding of them is all you need to create alarms on your Samsung Galaxy S8.
Should you want to delete or turn off the alarm on Samsung Galaxy S8 at any point in time, the practical steps below will guide you through the process.
Here is what you do:
Delete or Turn Off Alarm Clock On Samsung Galaxy S8
There are no technical complications to delete or turn off alarm on your Samsung Galaxy S8. Simply go to the alarm menu, tap and hold the alarm you want to delete.
Tapping the clock will allow you turn off the alarm so you can use it at a later time.
There is also a snooze feature that you need to know about.
Here is how to set the snooze feature:
There is a yellow “ZZ” sign you see on the alarm. Just tap and pull it to any direction to set the alarm off. This will immediately start a snooze timer which you can use as you so desire.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is how you set alarm clock on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. I hope the ride was worth every bit of your time and you are able to carry out the task easily.
Let us hear your feedback, if you had any challenges, leave a comment and we will do our best to respond to every comment that requires a solution. Cheers!