This tutorial will teach you how to uninstall apps on Droid Turbo. If you don’t like any app installed on your smartphone, you should be able to get rid of it after this tutorial.
Also, I wrote on tutorial that basically explains the method to fix Droid won’t turn on issues. You may want to check it out.
Uninstall Apps On Droid Turbo – Method One
- Enter Apps drawer
- Go to Settings
- Tap Application Manager
- Swipe to reveal All list
- Select an app to uninstall
- Tap Uninstall or Turn off [turning off an app doesn’t uninstall it. Rather, it removes the app from your app drawer. The app will no longer device resources
Uninstall Apps On Droid Turbo – Method Two
- This is an alternate method that should work like a charm for you.
- Enter App drawer
- Select Google Play
- Tap Menu icon [upper-right corner of screen]
- Select unwanted app to be removed
- Tap Uninstall
This is how to uninstall apps on Droid Turbo. You can share your experiences in the comment area.