Apparently you want to uninstall apps on Infinix Zero 2 but can’t find your way do it, I will show you the easy steps to uninstall apps. Alright, before I continue, do you know how to root Infinix Zero 2? If you want to root your smartphone, I will recommend you follow the easy steps I wrote in the tutorial.
Okay, let us begin with what brought you here.
Uninstall Apps On Infinix Zero 2
Two steps exist to accomplish this task. The first is via Android settings, while the alternate step is directly on Google Play.
Method One: Android Settings
- Launch “App drawer”
- Tap “Settings”
- Locate and Tap “Apps” [It could appear as App Manager also]
- Swipe right to “All” [This will reveal all apps on Infinix Zero 2]
- Tap an app you want to uninstall, then tap “Uninstall”
Method Two: Google Play
- Launch Google Play
- Tap “Menu” located at the upper-left corner of your screen
- Select “My apps”
- Select redundant apps from the list of installed apps, then tap “uninstall”
The following steps listed in this guide will effectively uninstall apps on Infinix Zero 2. I hope this has been of help.