You can connect LG G4 to TV in several ways; you can do this either with miracast, Chromecast, HDMI SlimPort or DNLA. When you connect LG G4 to TV, you can mirror what you see on your display to your TV. It really goes to show how far we going in the world of technology, and here, you can see how to hard reset LG G4. At times, you may need to wipe your smartphone, but if that is not the case, you can see the step by step guide to mirror your smartphone to your TV.
Connect LG G4 To TV: Miracast
To connect LG G4 to TV with Miracast, simply follow the easy steps below.
If your smart TV supports Miracast, skip the items to be purchased and proceed to the guide.
If your smart TV doesn’t support Miracast, you would have to obtain one the following accessories to make it miracast enabled.
We would allow Screen Mirroring on LG G4 with the any of the item above.
Connect the purchased item to an HDMI port on the TV and ensure any the purchased item and LG G4 and on the same Wi-Fi network.
Navigate to Settings > Networks > Share & connect > Miracast.
Toggle “On” Miracast
Connect LG G4 To TV: HDMI SlimPort (Recommended)
- Obtain SlimPort adapter
- Use SlimPort adapter to connect a standard HDMI cable to your TV
- Use the micro USB connector on the SlimPort adapter to connect the LG G4
- Connect the SlimPort adapter to a wall jacket using the LG G4 power cable or any suitable power cable.
LG G4 would be mirrored to your HDTV once these steps are properly carried out.
Connect LG G4 To TV: Chromecast
This is an alternative way to mirror the LG G4 to TV. Chromecast do not support Screen Mirroring at the moment. However, there are future plans for that. This method is written, purely because “only” a limited amount of apps can be used with Chromecast.
If you find this too technical, I strongly suggest you choose any of the available options above.
- Purchase a Chromecast adapter if your smart TV does not support Chromecast [Connect the adapter to an available HDMI port on your TV]
- Determine that the Chromecast and LG G4 are connected on the same Wi-Fi network
- Download and Install Chromecast app on LG G4
- Use the Wizard to completely set up LG G4 with TV
- Open any app that supports Chromecast, and tap the Cast button within the app to initiate Screen Mirror
You can now connect LG G4 to TV, it’s that easy. If you followed the steps correctly, I hope this helped.