Do you have an appointment you don’t want to miss and you don’t know how to set alarm clock on Samsung Galaxy S6? I will show you my methods that will work very well for you.
You are going to discover the easy steps to set alarm clock on Samsung Galaxy S6, you are also going to learn how to edit and delete the alarm clock. Other features like stopwatch will be covered in this tutorial. Before that, you may want to see how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S6, I also explained how to connect Samsung Galaxy S6 to tv.
- Tap Apps
- Search for Clock in the App drawer
- Tap Create
- Follow the guides below which explains the settings
The fundamentals you need to know are as follows;
- You can set the Time you want the alarm to sound. It could be AM/PM.
- There is also the Alarm Repeat which you can select if you want the alarm to repeat itself.
- The Alarm Type allows you to select how you want the alarm on Samsung Galaxy S6 to behave. Do you want it to vibrate, sound or both? You can make that decision with this option
- Alarm Tone lets you select a tone for the alarm
- You can set the Alarm Volume by simply dragging the slider
- Then you can Snooze, simple toggle the option to turn it on or off.
- Lastly, you can set a Name for a particular alarm.
Delete/Turn Off Alarm On Samsung Galaxy S6
The Best Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Accessories, you should check it out. Going further, you can turn off the alarm on Samsung Galaxy S6 by simply touching the alarm, then swipe the red “X” to turn it off.
If you want to delete an alarm, just access the alarm menu, touch and hold the alarm that no longer has a use. Delete! This is how you set alarm on Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. I hope this was helpful.