You can connect Samsung Galaxy S5 to TV in two ways. You can decide to use hard-wired or wireless connection. When you connect your Galaxy S5 to TV, you can mirror what you see on your smartphone to your HDTV.
Before I begin tutorial, here is a way to connect Samsung Galaxy S5 to PC.
To connect Samsung Galaxy S5 to TV with wireless connection, simply follow the 3-easy steps below.
- Obtain a Samsung Allshare Hub; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect your phone and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
Hint: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.
Connect Samsung Galaxy S5 To TV: Hard-wired Connection
In 5-easy steps you can successfully connect your Smartphone to your HDTV
- Obtain an MHL adapter that is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S5. [Newer Samsung smartphones require 11-pin adaptater]
- Plug your smartphone to the adapter
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
Hint: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would perform the magic.
You can now connect Samsung Galaxy S5 to TV and enjoy your smartphone content in your TV. I hope that was easy, here is how to enable Samsung Galaxy S5 USB debugging. You definitely want to check it out.