One of the most noticeable changes of the PlayStation 4 is that it is HDMI only, so you are going to need a HDTV to get it working. If you don’t have one, you can consider buying this Samsung Smart LED HDTV or any other HDTV of your choice.
Connecting your PS4 to TV is similar with other generation of Sony’s gaming console; everything you need is provided right out-of-the-box. Basically, your PS4 console, HDMI cable, and Power Cable will make the connection possible.
6 Basic Steps To Connect Your PS4 To TV
1. Plug the Power cord to the AC In Port located at the back of the PlayStation 4
2. Connect your HDMI cable to the HDMI Out Port on your PS4
3. Plug the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI In Port on your HDTV
Hint: You may need to change display input on your TV to match the input you used on your HDTV
4. Plug the Power Cord to a wall jacket or any alternate power source
5. Touch the Power button on the front on the PS4 to turn it on.
6. Put on your TV and ensure the TV display is set with the input of the PS4.
Must Read: 22 Key Moments From PS3 History
Once the connection is complete, the PS4 will configure the video output for optimal performance.
If you follow these steps correctly, you should be able to connect PS4 to TV with ease. I hope this was helpful.