This article explains how you can connect Tecno p5 to PC. With all the gloom about Tecno p5, connecting it to your PC might still be eluding. It could be really annoying that you can’t connect Tecno p5 to PC to seamlessly transfer music, videos and photos from your between your smartphone and your PC.
This could be a heavy task but we can accomplish it by following the simple steps below.
The Tecno p5 supports the following file-based formats; WAV, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, MIDI, XMF, EVRC, QCELP, WMA, FLAC, OGG formats and video files in Divx, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, VP8, VC–1 (Format: 3gp, 3g2, mp4, wmv).
Connect Tecno p5 To PC
- Connect your smartphone to any available USB port using a generic USB cable
- A prompt will appear on the screen of your smartphone.
- Drag the notification area down, and make any selection of your choice.
- Install the USB drivers for Tecno p5 [it happens automatically in most cases]
- Once this process is completed, your smartphone and your PC should interact and let you perform whatever task you desire.
That’s it, you can now connect Tecno p5 to PC without problems. Encounter any hassle? Do not hesitate to drop a comment.