This tutorial explains the methods to connect Tecno F7 to PC. It could be really annoying that you can’t connect Tecno F7 to PC so you can transfer music, videos and photos. In this guide, you will discover the working methods and it will work for you. I have a list of all Tecno smartphones, incase you want to upgrade. You definitely want to check it out
The Tecno F7 supports the following file-based formats; WAV, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, MIDI, XMF, EVRC, QCELP, WMA, FLAC, OGG formats and video files in Divx, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, VP8, VC–1 (Format: 3gp, 3g2, mp4, wmv).
Connect Tecno F7 To PC
- Connect your smartphone to any available USB port using a generic USB cable
- A prompt will appear on the screen of your smartphone.
- Drag the notification area down, and make any selection of your choice.
- Install the USB drivers for Tecno F7 [it happens automatically in most cases]
- Once this process is completed, your smartphone and your PC should interact and let you perform whatever task you desire.
This is how you connect Tecno F7 to PC. I hope this was helpful. Share your experiences.