In this tutorial, I am going to show you how I hard reset BlackBerry Z30. There is a special tutorial I wrote also, it explains the methods you can use to install Google Play on BlackBerry. You definitely want to check it out.
Hard Reset BlackBerry Z30
Hint: If your BlackBerry Z30 is slow or not responding, you might consider turning off and turning on your device.
That doesn’t work?
Follow the steps below;
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key on top of the BlackBerry Z30 > Tap Power. [This will restart your phone]
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key for 10-seconds [This will reset your phone]
Don’t Miss: BlackBerry Rio Is Just Another Mid-range Smartphone – Specs Show Its Power
Hint: Ensure you have a backup of your data before performing step 2 above.
Hard Reset BlackBerry Z30 – Method 2
- Swipe down from the top of the screen
- Tap Settings
- Locate Security and Privacy > Security Wipe
- Enter the text “blackberry”
- Tap Delete Data
Your phone will reset after rebooting.
Warning: You could lose your data. Every actions and procedure you take, you are doing at your own risk.
Congrats, you have successfully learned how to factory reset BlackBerry Z30. Encounter any problems, do drop a comment in the comment section.