This guide will show you the basic steps to hard reset LG V10. There are several reasons why you might want to hard reset LG V10, your smartphone could freeze repeatedly or you might want to sell off the phone and you intend erasing all your data before handing it over to the new owner.
Whatever the case, you just want to factory reset LG V10 for better performance? Then, this article will assist you, here is a guide to set alarm on LG V10. This will come as great help to people who want reminder with their smartphone.
Hard Reset LG V10 To Factory Settings
This is the first type of hard reset, where you restore your device to its original factory and default settings. You can perform this by following any of the steps below.
WARNING: By initializing this process, you will lose all the data stored in your phone’s memory. All settings within the apps will be lost. You will only retain the data on your SD card; like your music, photos and videos.
Hard Reset LG V10: Method one
- Tap Settings
- Tap select Back up and reset options
- Quickly locate factory data reset and tap it
- Relax while phone is rebooted
This method is performed only when you do not have access to your phone menus.
Basically, it is performed when your phone doesn’t start up properly. In either case, if method one doesn’t work for you, try method two below.
Hard Reset LG V10: Method Two
- Turn off your LG V10
- Press together volume up + home button + power button
- Once LG logo is displayed, release your hands
- Use volume buttons to navigate to “Wipe data/Factory reset”
- Use the Power button to select your option
- Select “Yes” with your volume buttons and select it with power button
- Select Reboot System Now
That’s it, you have successfully hard reset LG V10 and your smartphone should return to normal functionality.