Infinix Zero 3 is the first “true” highly specced smartphone from Infinix. The smartphone rides on the huge success of the Zero 2, and comes at a time when users want a mix of value and affordability.
Infinix Zero 3 specifications pride itself as a smartphone leader in emerging markets. One of the biggest talking points is the 20.7MP primary snapper manufactured by Sony for taking images with great composition.
Recall that the Zero 2 camera was manufactured by Samsung. This time, Infinix believes partnering with Sony, the industry leader makes more sense. We will find out in our upcoming Infinix Zero 3 review.
Talking about design, ZERO3 will come with a minimalistic exterior made with a stainless still frame and diamond texture. The back of device will offer a double sided explosion-proof glass.
Clarity As Tagline
ZERO 3 has a great 5.5-inch Full HD screen at the front with a pixel density of 400ppi (1080P). Its screen is protected with super tough Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for unrivaled scratch resistant and high light transmittance, allowing users to experience greater clarity for immersive gaming and videos.
Professional Camera Mode
For pictures lovers, a high rear megapixel camera of 20.7 MP with SONY IMX230 CMOS sensor which exceeds expectations with enhanced light sensitivity paired with dual LED flash and 5MP front camera with flash.The camera will come with a load of software such as: HDR, voice and touch capture, gesture shot, slow motion and 4K video recording to allow better capture experience.
Better, Faster, Stronger
The smartphone manufacturer chooses to “press the button boost”. In fact, ZERO3 is likely to come with MTK HELIO X10 chipset which is the high end series from Mediatek.
Infinix ZERO 3 is is powered by a Real 64-bit Octa-Core processor which clocks in at 2.20GHz for a benchmark score of 50000+
On top of that, the package is coming a 3 GB of RAM for a smooth performance. With the aid of its CPU, this combo can process more apps simultaneously for smoother operation and a better gaming experience.
Infinix Zero 3 X552 Specifications (Quick)
- 5.5-inch Full HD capacitive touchscreen
- 64-bit Octa-core 2.2 GHz
- 3GB RAM and 16/32 GB internal
- 3030 mAh Li-Polymer non-removable battery
- 20.7MP autofocus, LED flash with Live Photos, panorama mode and face beauty optimization mode
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Micro-SD Slot
- Fast Charge
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
Infinix Zero 3 Specifications & Features (Full)
Buy Infinix Zero 3 Smartphones From:
- GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: Yes
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Availability: December 2015
- Dimensions: 142 x 70.2 x 7.1 mm
- Weight: 121g
- Type: IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.5-inch (440ppi)
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Loudspeaker: Vibration, MP3 ringtones
- Alert Types: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Card slot: Yes
- Internal: 16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- CPU: Quad-core 2.2GHz
- GPU: –
- Processors: MediaTek Helio X10
- OS:Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Primary: 20.7 MP Cameara + LED flash
- Features: Sony’s IMX230 CMOS sensor support, Autofocus, Panorama, Geo-tagging, Face detetion, HDR
- Video: Yes
- Secondary: 5 MP Camera
- 2G: GPRS – up to 32 to 48 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
- 3G: Up to 21.2 mbps downlink; Up to 5.76 mbps uplink
- 4G: Yes
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0, A2DP, LE
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML5
- Radio: Yes
- Java: Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- NFC: –
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Colors: Black, Gold and Silver/Grey
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Fingerprint Sensor:N/A
- Capacity: 3030 mAh battery
- Talk time: –
- Price: Check resource links below
Where To Buy Infinix Zero 3
Buy Infinix Zero 3 From:
Infinix Zero 3 specifications shows some real power. We will find out in our test lab if what’s on paper matches with reality. Stick with you.